ELAPINO

COOPERATE WITH GOD;- For Your Own Good | Luke 18:1 | The Lord Of The Harvest – Lesson 24 | David ADENIJI

About 15 years ago, while still an undergraduate, after studying the subject of faith so deeply, I decided to practice it. So, I started pouring words of faith over myself for about 2 years, about the kind of career I will have upon leaving school. It became a prophecy hanging over me, and I didn’t even know. I said repeatedly to myself that I won’t need to look for any job, and that jobs will look for me instead. I had it as ring tone on my phone. I mean, I could even hear those words in my sleep.

Fast forward, the future came, and that was my reality. That prophecy over me was stronger than I imagined. He gave me ideas that built a network of streams of income around me. I praise him for that. Hallelujah.

To cooperate is to work jointly towards the same end. God can do all things but He never violates his own divine order. He will not do for you what he has ordained you to do for yourself. For example, God moves when man prays (Luke 18:1). If you will not pray, then you’ll have to endure whatever life brings at you.

Bible says anyone who would not work should not eat – 2 These 3:10. Diligence is your own part of the harvest deal. Even if you give 90% of your money as tithe and the remaining 10% as offering. If you won’t lay your hands on something and remain consistent with it, there’d be no harvest. If you are never trustworthy as an employee, you will never be promoted, talkless of owning your own and doing well at it. You must cooperate with God for your own good. Let’s continue this tomorrow. Amen.

Listen To The Full Clip

𝑳𝒆𝒕’𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 – 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲👇

📌 𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙊 𝘽𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙥𝙥 – 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 👉 https://bit.ly/31onwNN

📌𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 | 𝐈𝐆 | 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 – @𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎APP

📌 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥: 👉 https://bit.ly/3dxGyWD

COOPERATE WITH GOD;- For Your Own Good | Luke 18:1 | The Lord Of The Harvest – Lesson 24 | David ADENIJI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *